Wednesday, January 12, 2011

keep it on the download

Happy New Year Chumps!

Long time between drinks, but you know how it is. And if you dont know how it is then ask me.

New things on the horizon this year. Plans. Big plans. First up Jasmine and I have moved to the other side of town where Jasmine has opened up a salon. Great stuff for her. Right now Im upstairs listening to the sound of hairdryers, salon music, freight trains, traffic and boats all blending in to make one big city style electric headache hum. And Im the one who has to keep quite.
I havent worked much this year. 4 hours to be precise. I cant stand not working, it does my head in. But today I got a call saying come in for an induction and start on Monday which I guess is good news, but I dont like to count my chickens before they hatch. Jasmine is pretty excited so I can stop mooching off her and earn some de niro of my own.
The holiday through Asia is getting closer, and shorter. We have decided we can only go for 2 weeks because of the new salon and all. Id love to go for longer but the way things are at the moment I probably cant afford those 2 weeks we do have. I guess Im luckier than most, but being a tourist instead of a traveller is not what Im into. Sure Ill eat my own weight in Thai Curry and Beef Rendang, drink myself fuck eyed every night and get 2 massages a day, but thats the advantage of a strong currency, not my western ignorant consumerist bogan self. Id do it here if I could afford. Hells yeah I would. I guess what Im saying is, Id like to get to know a country and its culture more than just passing through in a 2 week drunk and/or hung over binge.

Anyways enough of the chin wagging. The reason of the post is to convince all you cats to download the Smurfinger album HERE. If I had to give one reason, apart from being absolutely free, its rad. Plain and simple, its rad. Well, most of its rad but Ill leave that to you to decide, once you have downloaded it. Keep it on the download......


The Motherland.

Things that are shitting me as of late #12,847
Keeping quite.
Freight trains in the night. Hey, that actually sounds like it could be a movie with Denzel Washington in it.
This muggy weather.
Not working and having no money. Those two go together like bacon and eggs.
Downloading a cam version of a movie. If I wanted to stare at the back of someones head and hear them talking the whole time Id go to the theatre. Utter disappointment.
Stairs. Dont ever move to a place with stairs.

Over and out.

Your boy,

Yoghurt.



No comments:

Post a Comment