Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thailand edition

well, I said I would post some stuff about Thailand so here it is:

short version:
1; whent to Thailand on an airplane
2; got drunk and rode a scooter
3; shopped like we where fucking possessed
4; airplane home again

long version, if your interested:

Well pretty much as above but with more details.

Firstly Ive been planning, and planning only, a big trip across Europe and Morocco but things kept getting pushed back. So I decided a quick trip to Thailand as a surprise for my girlfriend would satisfy the travel bug for now.

We spent 8 days in Phuket first up. After having the shit hassled out of us as soon as we left the hotel grounds and quickly getting the hang of bartering and getting ripped off, we decided to get a scooter to buzz around on. This was one of the best parts for me. The freedom, the wind in my white sunburnt face, absolutely insane traffic, 10cc under my balls and Jasmine on the back with a video camera.
We named the scooter 'Kitten'. It was beutiful. I could ride wherever Jasmine would let me. And no one was trying to rip us off and sell useless nick nack items only sentimental grandmothers could want.
I was getting pretty sick of people trying to be my friend, complimenting my moustache and yelling "aussie aussie aussie" in order for me to buy some useless shit or quirky T-shirt that didnt translate that well into English. So this one guy came up to me and said "hey my friend i love your handlebar moustache where are you from?" to wich I replied "Sweden" thinking that will teach you for hassling me you fuck face. And then I heard him say "vilken roll Sverige kommer du ifrån?" and I just starred at him, realising I was the fuck face and said "huh?" with a kind of yogi bear tone. He repeated in Swedish and then said "your not from Sweden are you"
So it back fired and the guy still tryed to sell me a tailored suit and some other shit untill Jasmine dragged me away.
I havent uploaded any photos because they are either of me drunk with a red face, Jasmines cleavage or some mistreated animals at the Phuket zoo. How ever we did get a video cam and filmed heaps of us riding on Kitten and doing stupid tourist things. Ill upload it oneday (when i figure out how to edit out things you dont need to hear)

I best be off now. Olly wants to play some songs and Jasmine is cooking me kangabangas.

So off I fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment