Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Upcomings and short comings

Its time again to post a sweet blog. I have a fucken amazing amount of followers, so this is for you guys.....not really. Its just stuff im getting excited about and things that give me nightmares.

The Bad News:
Well nothing bad has happened to me, but I sure as fuck would not like this to happen. After hearing about this I have a whole new level of fear. Can you imagine being in a shitful car crash? then on a separate note being swarmed by bees? or better still, being in a shitful car crash with a bee truck, and, then being swarmed by bees? and having no one to rescue you because they are getting stung by killer, goddamn, motherfucking bees. FUCK THAT!

The Good News:
On a lighter note that doesnt involve bees. I got tickets to see Anticon artist Why? at the East Brunswick Club in December. If you dont know who Why? is, I suggest you go buy one of the albums, cancel all plans, lock yourself in your bedroom with some beers and a joint and dont come out until you have realised the magic. Though the beers and joint isnt necessary to enjoy the music, it will certainly help. This guy has a delivery that makes Kanye "im a fuckhead" West look as bad as a late Milkman. (trust me, I know what its like to deliver the milk late)
Its their first time in Australia and its going to be awesome. I just hope old mate Sack doesnt show up.

In other great news I saw the trailer for The Road. I reckon it will be good but some people have a different opinion. Apparently the book is really good, but im the type of person who waits for the movie. For a number of reasons, firstly because I dont have the patience or time to read a huge book and because with movies, all the thinking and guess work is done for you. But I suppose that puts a dampener on your imagination and reading is good for your brain and that shit but, fuck, who really cares. Movies are rad. Books are boring. Oh and Nick Cave and Warren Ellis have done the score for it, so that will be interesting. The stuff they did for The Proposition was pretty good.

Ummm what else?..... this weekend im going to soulmamas vegetarian restaurant in St Kilda. Its BYO meat and animal products, so I will fit right in. Afterwards we are heading to the Dali exhibition if its not to busy. Its 24hours this Saturday only and closes Sunday arvo. I best see it while its here other wise ill regret it. I dont think Jasmine is that into it, but she will just have to put up with it. My 3 year old Son went with his Mother and said it was really boring. Maybe he is just like me with the movie thing. Why dont they make a movie about the exhibition so my Son and I dont have get off the couch to experience the awesomeness, and the fridge isnt so far away! Fuck, im turning American. And my belly is getting bigger.

After that the options are, go and see Bendigo band, Bang! Bang! Aids! at the Birmingham. That will be sweet. See some old friends and get my drink on a plenty.
Or
Go to Morgans probably shit party. Any suggestions people?

Beer, drums, beer, Jasmine, food, wine, movie, sleep.
Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment